3.08.2010

Manic Monday


If it has to be Monday, we can have a little fun...



I start my new job today, so wish me luck! I spend the first 5 weeks training, so I'm not too worried; I know my brain will snap right back into learning mode easily! There's a lot going on this week, building up to my mom and sister coming into town for the weekend. I hope your week is sunny, productive, and you make time for a little fun!

And three links to inspire you:
*Corsage tshirts are all over the place this spring, and here's a tutorial to make your own!
*An adorable Craigslist missed connection
*This Flickr set shows the true, simple beauty of a flower

{images via

1 comment:

Brunch girls said...

Those Picture Are Amazing!
Love the blog!
http://brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com/2010/03/first-award-bitchesss.html